It's Shocktober!!!!



It's been a while since I last blogged, but if there is any moment for me to revive my blog, it's autumn. No time of the year do I feel so alive as I do in October.

You can blame it on the back-to-school craze. I live for buying school supplies and fresh new starts of a new school year. And, of course, the resolutions to get organised with that, even now, long after finishing school.

You can blame it on the weather. Finally it's not bloody hot anymore outside. I don't melt into sweat and rashes. I can wear jumpers again! The leaves on the trees change into beautiful shades of orange and red. We get rain, thunder, wind, and instantly it gets cosy indoors. (also, nothing gets as cosy as my Tumblr dash during autumn, cue the scrolling of books, tea and blanket forts.)

But most of all, blame Halloween. We don't celebrate Halloween here in the Netherlands, apart from the occasional party here and there, but I do love me some horror. And even though I watch horror pretty much all year around, I love me an extra excuse to go all in and all out.

What does that mean for this October? Horror-themed everything! Movies, documentaries, TV series, books, podcasts, adult colouring books. If it is horror, I'm gonna do it, and take you along with the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bout of books Read-a-thon: Day 1 wrap-up, start of Day 2

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Day 2 wrap-up, start of Day 3

The Bout of Books Read-a-thon