Bout of books Read-a-thon: Day 1 wrap-up, start of Day 2


A new morning, new books!

Yesterday I finished reading "De wraak van de sneeuwheks" (In English: The Empty Hand), the second book of the Snow Walker series. The first of the series was a childhood favourite of mine, but as a child I never knew of the existence of the sequels. A few months ago I finally found two of the sequels on a flea market and I now read this one for the first time. I didn't love it as much as the first of the books, but I still liked it a lot. It's a great magical children's book, and I really love the world in which the story takes place.

So after having finished "The Empty Hand" I am now reading two other books, one is the non-fiction book "Breaking Night", by Liz Murray, which I read every year at some point. And the other one is "Attachments", by Rainbow Rowell, which I have never read before. I enjoyed Eleanor and Park a lot, so I'm very happy to be reading another book by Rainbow Rowell.

Finished: 1 book
Currently reading: 2 books

Comments

  1. You're doing very well! Happy reading #boutofbook-er! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what to hear what you think about Attachments! :)
    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December To Read

The Bout of Books Read-a-thon