Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Day 4 Wrap-up and Start of Day 5

Yesterday was a day of not much significant reading, sadly. I was too busy working and studying, so I'm going to make up for that today and, hopefully finishing "Attachments" today. I've found that "Breaking Night" was too hard to binge-read quickly, because I want to soak up every single sentence I read and think about it. So I've put that one aside for later and I'm continuing on "Attachments"

I did finish another book this week, "Living out loud" by Keri Smith, which is not only a book for reading, but also a book for doing, writing, making art and being creative. I haven't read this book in its entirety this week, I started it about a year ago, but I did get to finish it this week, and I'm very happy about that.

Now I'm quickly going back to reading "Attachments"


Books read: 2
Books finished: 3
Currently reading: Attachments - Rainbow Rowell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bout of books Read-a-thon: Day 1 wrap-up, start of Day 2

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Day 2 wrap-up, start of Day 3

The Bout of Books Read-a-thon