Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Day 2 wrap-up, start of Day 3


I've spend most of yesterday reading "Attachments", by Rainbow Rowell, and "Doctor Who: A Fairytale Life", by Matthew Sturges. The Doctor Who graphic novel I also finshed yesterday. I really liked it. Right now it's my favourite Doctor Who graphic novel I've read so far. I am crazy about fairytales and medieval things and I'm also crazy about Doctor Who, space travel and aliens. This graphic novel had all of that. Also 11 and Amy are my favourite Doctor and companion, so this was great.

So far, I'm really liking attachments as well. Rainbow Rowell really has a talent for writing the cutest greatest stories that make it nearly impossible for me to put down.I'm really looking forward to continue reading that one today, as well as "Breaking Night", by Liz Murray, which I'm reading at a bit of a slower pace, because it's not a book that I want to rush through.


Comments

  1. I really love Rainbow Rowell. I read Eleanor and Park last year and I just finished Fangirl yesterday. Both of them were SO GOOD. I can't wait to read Attachments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally like contemporaries, but Rainbow Rowell's stories are so cute I can't help but love them. I agree that they're hard to put down, so I think that was a great choice for the read-a-thon. Have you read any of her other books? Which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I've only read Eleanor and Park, I loved that one as well, but I think I'm liking Attachments even more. I do have Fangirl on my self as well, hopefully I'll get to that one soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December To Read

Bout of books Read-a-thon: Day 1 wrap-up, start of Day 2

The Bout of Books Read-a-thon